So, your business is rapidly growing, and you’re feeling positive that success is essentially guaranteed.
However, there’s a brick wall ahead, and you’re going to have to deal with it at some point soon.
You get closer to crashing into it every day, but this brick wall isn’t your competitors or sluggish sales.
It’s your own IT, ready to betray you.
We see business after business whose growth is stifled by their IT infrastructure, and we’re regularly met with:
“We’ve had no issues with our IT!”
67% of business owners don’t fully understand their IT systems, which means that 67% of business owners aren’t ready for the coming IT brick wall.
The truth of the matter is that, in order to meet your growth KPIs, you need to ensure that your IT systems are pulling in the same direction as the rest of your team. Without the right IT infrastructure in place, you will end up stifling your own growth.
That’s why it’s crucial to streamline your process by partnering with a reliable IT provider.
We get it, you’ve likely heard this all before from other IT support companies claiming they can help your business, but the fact is none of them offer the same comprehensive service that we do.
So, why should you care about what we have to say, and what can we do for your business to help facilitate your ongoing growth?
Why you should choose Nebula
At Nebula we draw on decades of in-the-field IT experience, allowing us to truly understand the issues that your business might develop through a poor IT infrastructure, and we believe that an IT provider should be able to offer you so much more than a quick fix.
Our managed IT service covers literally anything that a growing business needs, from IT support to cyber security, cloud migration to communications. There is no more comprehensive choice, we’re sure of it.
However, we don’t expect you to be convinced straight away. That’s why we’ve listed our 7 key approaches and methods that we follow for every single client:
- We make sure we get under the skin of your business, learning what success is to you. We’ll get to know the way your business runs and the people behind it, which allows us to create an IT solution that’s fully tailored to help you meet your growth goals.
- We offer a wide range of packages with varying degrees of services, so whether you need simple and regular system check-ups or a more extensive and thorough service, our ‘Support Essentials’ or ‘Support Advanced’ packages have you covered.
- Our motivation comes from the overall outcomes, not the profits we gain; we’ll treat your business’ IT as if it were our own, and our CSAT score of 97.4% exemplifies this.
- Partnering with us does not mean a total upheaval and replacement of your current IT infrastructure. When you work with us, we’ll optimise your existing systems, streamlining your processes and making recommendations where necessary.
- We understand how disruptive poorly managed IT services can be to your daily operations. That’s why our team work fast and efficiently, ensuring that we cause as little interference as possible.
- You need to rely on us any time of the day, which is why we have out-of-hours support; we’re here for you 24/7/365.
- Our team have wide-ranging expertise across the full spectrum of IT support, meaning there’s nothing that we haven’t seen and can’t quickly fix.
Don’t just take our word for it – see the Nebula difference in action
Roberts & Co are an excellent example of how our specialist managed IT support can boost a successful, growing business.
Roberts & Co are local accountants, and they came to us with concerns about the strength of their server.
An overwhelmed server can become sluggish, and they were at risk losing their backed up data. And when the consequence of missing reporting deadlines is a fine and a severely damaged reputation, time is of the essence.
Not only did our dynamic team deliver a tailored server audit, but we took the time to get to know the ins and outs of their business to create a support plan to fit their specific needs.
“When you’re not an IT person, IT trouble can feel like the end of the world, but Nebula make it all understandable.”
- Anna Lockwood, Roberts & Co
For many businesses, letting your IT slip isn’t an option; your IT partner needs to be on the ball at all times. Without our team’s urgency & precise process, the team at Roberts & Co may well have faced serious financial consequences.
IT support from Nebula IT
At Nebula, we believe that an IT provider should be there to help you to accelerate your business growth by maximising your potential.
Why settle for less? Your growing business deserves (and needs) IT that is reliable, consistent and fast.
Fail to get ahead of the game now, and you’ll end up paying for it down the line – we’ve seen it happen one too many times.
If you have any questions, or if you want to discuss how our bespoke IT support plans can be adjusted to suit your unique needs, talk to our friendly specialists today.