Backup and disaster recovery
From hardware failure to a cyberattack, having backup and disaster recovery systems is essential for modern businesses.
Unfortunately, no organisation can guarantee that they will not suffer some form of disaster that compromises their data. Investing in, and following, good IT practices will minimise the risks. But by its nature, disaster tends to strike unexpectedly – whether that be from a cleverly socially engineered phishing attack or something natural like catastrophic flooding.
Therefore a level of backup (the simple copying of files) and disaster recovery (strategic systems to get you back online) appropriate to your business is essential to your survival over the long term. Very few businesses can keep going after a severe disaster without these plans in place.
We can help you get this right. We work with businesses that use the M365 (formerly known as O365) environment. We can either set you up with this, or help you manage your existing licences. In M365, we can harness this software’s functionality to backup your data in the cloud. And depending on your business’s needs we can also design and maintain physical servers located on your premises to protect against data loss and ransomware.
Use our technical expertise to help you deploy the right disaster recovery solutions for you, so that you can maintain operations through good times and bad.
What are the benefits of having adequate backup and disaster recovery?
- Build a resilient business that can keep going even when times are tough.
- Know that ransomware can’t keep you locked out of your files.
- Reassure your customers that you take data security seriously.
- Protect yourself from malicious acts carried out by disgruntled employees.
- Avoid penalties from losing files you are required to retain for regulatory purposes.
How we help you set up backup and disaster recovery systems:
- A senior engineer will establish your business needs and design a system for you.
- We’ll use M365 functionality as much as possible to fulfil your backup needs in the cloud.
- When appropriate we can design, install and maintain physical servers on your premises to provide additional protection and functionality.
- As part of our retained services we can monitor your backup and disaster recovery protocols.
- We can provide various levels of testing to ensure your systems are fit for purpose.
Why you can rely on us for your backup and disaster recovery systems
Our expert team is fully insured and experienced in working with a wide range of organisations from 1 to 250 users. We have extensive experience with charities, legal services and financial services.
Nebula IT are vendor certified and use industry leading processes, tools and systems. We give you direct engineer access and are Cyber Essentials Plus certified. Moreover, you will find that we blend expertise and professionalism with approachability and friendliness.