Windows Virtual Desktop
Transform your business, with a revolutionary virtual desktop experience.
Access everything you need, from wherever you are
You might think of storage and software when you think of the cloud. But Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is changing that notion. If you are not up to speed with it, you need to find out more.
WVD is the PC’s hardware – RAM, processor, memory, even the operating system – all delivered from inside the cloud. It uses Microsoft’s Azure platform – which you may already know powers most of their cloud offerings.
So with desktop as a service (DaaS), your computer power comes from the cloud. This means WVD is highly scalable in both directions, because there’s no need for high-spec computers. If your team shrinks or expands, even rapidly, your computing resource will adapt. And you only pay for what you use.
This not only makes WVD more cost effective, sharing hardware will save on efficiency. WVD is also more secure. Administrators have more control and there is no longer any reason to save to the device.
WVD works far better than older virtual machine solutions. Whether the time is right for you now, or further down the line, we believe WVD is the future for businesses. Tailoring DaaS to best suit your goals is what really gives it limitless potential. So when you are ready, or you just want to find out more, talk to us about it.
How you benefit from Desktop as a Service:
- Upscale and downscale your IT system as required.
- Significantly reduce spending on infrastructure.
- Boost productivity with more time to focus on business.
- Simplify and streamline administration management.
- Utilise an optimum M365 experience.
- It’s a one-stop-shop for all your web applications.
- Increase performance and load times on older virtual machine solutions.
- Simplify migration of your on-site infrastructure to the cloud, including email, content, and legacy Exchange servers.
What you get with Desktop as a Service:
- Full virtual desktop in Azure with no additional servers.
- Secure access for workers, from anywhere in the world, from any device.
- Only pay for what you use.
- Fully managed virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Run RAM-intensive applications.
- Bespoke sizes and configurations to suit your requirements.
- Secure sign-on with multi-factor authentication.
- Better data protection with role-based access.
- User sessions remain isolated, even in multi-session.
Why you can trust Nebula IT for your DaaS
Our team of experts are fully insured with years of experience working alongside organisations with 1 to 250 users.
In particular, our experience with charities, legal services, and financial services really sets us above the rest. We are vendor certified and use industry-leading processes, tools and systems. We give you direct engineer access and are Cyber Essentials Plus certified.
Oh, and we balance expertise and professionalism with approachability and friendliness.