Maintain IT Support
Our maintain IT support solution – ideal for expanding businesses who’ve accelerated beyond start-up phase.
Whether you have one part-time IT lead or three full-time IT staff, Nebula will transform your company’s IT function with the support and expertise a growing company needs.
As your business grows, so will the demands on your IT team. But growth doesn’t mean you have endless funds to throw either. It only takes one mishap to cause a data breach. Then your time, money, and reputation are all hit at once.
We can help lower those risks. Our goal is to make your IT function responsive, with routine maintenance, disaster recovery, and a remote helpdesk with first and second line support, and escalation to third line expertise.
Our experience and skills will strengthen what you already have in place. Working alongside your staff frees up more time for your in-house team to work on other important projects. Nobody is replaced. We’re stronger together.
How you benefit from maintain IT support
- Day-to-day problems are sorted, freeing up your time, making life easier.
- Confidence that you have robust maintenance schedules for core software patching.
- An evolution in your disaster recovery protocols to suit the needs of a growing business.
- External opinion on best security practices
- Plan adequately for further growth with IT procurement strategy
- Know that your IT is in safe hands during office moves or expansions
- Receive timely news and content on all the latest industry developments
- Improve staff productivity with the latest tools and training in digital collaboration.
- Expert telephone helpdesk to support your users as your business grows.
- Gain insight on the important issues with cross-sector expertise
What you get from maintain IT support:
- Migration and management of M365, tailored to the needs of an expanding business.
- Bottomless IT support from first and second-line engineers.
- Third line escalation on challenging support issues.
- Remote services allow for UK-wide availability.
- Arranged on-site support where required
- Telephone support during office hours.
- Bespoke disaster recovery planning appropriate to your business
- A quarterly meeting to check support and technology are meeting your growth plans
- Best practice administration of your users and M365 security compliance.
Why you can trust Nebula IT for maintain IT support
Our expert team is fully insured and experienced in working with a wide range of organisations from 1 to 200 users. We have particular experience with charities, legal services and financial services. We are vendor certified and use industry leading processes, tools and systems. We give you direct engineer access and are Cyber Essentials Plus certified. Oh, and we balance expertise and professionalism with approachability and friendliness.